Saturday, June 2, 2012

What Kinda Day Is This?

Where I live, one minute it can be crazy hot or crazy cold, not depending on the season but depending on the day. One day you have your AC blaring and the next you switch on the heat. Where else can you get frostbite and sunburned on the same day? Days like today when it's so gloomy I just want to curl up with a good book and something wonderful to drink and soft music in the background. Some people get depressed on days like today but I have decided to change the mood to my favor by taking out those hundreds of candles I bought from all those candle parties I went to help support friends. I inhale the warm sweet smells and it relaxes me. I try not to buy the ones that smell like foods, that's too dangerous, unless it's cinnamon of course.
So take control of your day! Make it sweet smelling, warm and cozy don't let it get you down.
Look at it from your own angle...have fun doing so.

Sharolyn ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment